INSTRUCTIONS: **Download Adobe Lightroom CC and Dropbox(ONLY need dropbox if you cant access downloads on your phone)
1) Click on view your order in the email link
2) Click "Download now"
3) In right upper hand corner you will see an arrow pointing down where the downloads are, click on the arrow and click on download(Zip File)
4) Open the Zip either in Dropbox or in the downloads on your phone
2) Save each DNG file onto your camera roll.
3) Once the DNG file is saved, go open your Lightroom app and click on the photo that has DNG and my horse on it
4) Click on the image, then click on the 3 dots on the top right corner, click on "create preset" and then name your preset in the "preset name section". Then click save
5) To find the preset, scroll to the right on the icons on the bottom and click the preset button and then click on "user presets"
DISCLAIMER: All preset sales are final. Digital products can not be returned, no refunds are available. Any unauthorized distribution of the any preset is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for customer service questions
- No refunds on digital goods due to the nature of the product
- Returns eligible on all clothing within 30 days of purchase. To return please contact us at email@example.com
Coors Can Mobile Preset
Over all I don’t use this preset as much as I thought I would just because it seems to make everything a bit dreary looking. But looks great on other peoples photos so I think it can still be a versatile preset it just needs the right photo to compliment.